KingTech K-120G4 Turbine Engine (for SAB Lizard and Boomerang Elan V2)
Order processing time is about two week
- KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
- Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
- The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
- A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
- The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
- After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 95.25mm (3.75")
Length: 235.5mm ( 9.27” )
Weight: 1300g ( 2 lb 13.8 oz )
Maximum RPM: up to 140000
Thrust: 12 KG @ 15° C. ( 27 lb @59° F.)
EGT: 700°C max
Fuel consumption: 385 g / min ( 13.58 oz / min )
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attchments
• Instruction Manual
Running this engine in my Sab lizard. Started with a K85G2 and it had great power, but not enough to hover, so I upgraded to this one. The 120 G4+ Is more than enough power, startup is quick and smooth compared to my other turbines. Can’t go wrong!