KingTech K-235G4 Turbine Engine
Special Order: Processing time is about 3 - 10 business days
- KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
• Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 119 mm ( 4.68" )
Length: 278 mm ( 10.94" )
Weight: 2.0 kg ( 4 lb 6.4 oz )
RPM Range: up to 33,000-109,000RPM
Thrust: 23.5 kg @ max RPM ( 51 lb 12.8 oz )
EGT: 750°C max
Fuel consumption: 680 g / min ( 23.98 oz / min )
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attchments
• Instruction Manual