Pulse 3800mah 2S 6.6V 25C Receiver LiFePO4 Battery - XT60 Connector
Pulse Ultra High Output Receiver Battery - High Amperage Ready!
Pulse Ultra steps up the game with all new 25C high output receiver LiFePO4 battery, providing even higher discharge rates for the most demanding RC systems on the planet today!
With a full 25C discharge rate, Pulse Ultra has upped the ante in power output to directly satisfy the growing demand for power hungry RC systems. With this new 25C output, Pulse Ultra provides all the power necessary to keep your electronics happy, allowing maximum amp draw when needed the most.
Available in a wide array of capacity, Pulse Ultra provides an all new lineup of high energy receiver packs, such as 860mAh, 1350mAh, 2550mAh, 3600mAh, and 5000mAh. This large array of capacity offers maximum flexibility for multitudes of uses, providing you with the perfect battery for your high amperage needs.
Adding even more user friendly features, Pulse Ultra does the hard work for you with a pre-soldered Rx plug, allowing ease of usage out of the box. Further this with a pre-soldered XT60 connector for XT60 Rx based setups, and Pulse Ultra offers the most user friendly layout, saving you time, money and frustration when it comes to tedious & messy soldering.
Don't be held back by conventional low C rating receiver packs. For high draw systems that demand high power output, Pulse Ultra provides the perfect solution with true 25C receiver LiFePO4 battery.
- Pulse 3800mah 2S 6.6V 25C Receiver LiFePO4 Battery - XT60 Connector
- Designed Specifically for High Amperage RC Systems
- Large Array of Sizes & Voltages, Light Weight & Low Cost
- 3C Charge rates for Ultra fast Charge Times & High Discharge Rates
- Applications: RC Lipo Battery, Receiver Battery, Helicopter Battery, Jet & Airplane Battery
- Voltage | Cell Count : 6.6V 2S LiFePO4 Battery
- Capacity: 3800mAh LiFePO4 Battery
- Discharge Rate : 25C
- Dimensions: 130 x 44 x 16mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 195g
- Balance Tap: JST-XH Connector
- Battery Connector: XT60 Connector