K-30G4+ Turbine Engine
• KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
• Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Weight: 450g (Include internal valve, mount, Digital control system, FOD Screen)
Max. RPM: 235000
Thrust: 3kg+ @ 15° C
EGT: 720 °C max
Fuel consumption: 120 g / min
Fuel: Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr USD300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attachments
• Instruction Manual