KingTech K-180G4+ Turbine Engine
• KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
• Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Length: 251 mm
Weight: 1540 g
Maximum RPM: up to 130000
Thrust: 18 KG @ 15°C (40lb @ 59°F )
EGT: 700°C max
Fuel consumption: 560g / min ( 17.28oz / min )
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attchments
• Instruction Manual